· The Wrath of Code by DAN TERMINUS, released 10 March 1. Cherenkov Blue Overdriver 2. Heavy Artillery 3. Avalanche 4. Death by Distortion 5. The Chasm 6. Eternal Annihilator 7. It's Too Bad She Won't Live 8. Grim 9. Restless Destroyer Pegasus Pro Ultra Fusion Tuned to a Dead Channel Detonation The Wrath of Code (feat.
In a milli-second, Code orders the machines to halt. The world stands still. The Machines are ready. Code gently smiles. Prepare yourself. Prepare to face the Wrath of Code. Special thanks to the following assholes, for their support, love, motivation, opinion, help, "piss off, you prick"! et cetera. I love you all (no homo): James Kent Perturbator.
13 rows · · referencing The Wrath Of Code, 2xLP, Album, Ltd, BLOOD I just /5().
· Dan Terminus – The Wrath of Code. Dan Terminus, pseudonymous darkwaver extraordinaire from Lyon, France, has released a real earful with Finland’s Blood Music, The Wrath of Code. And let me tell you, it’s a dizzying doozy of a musical ride. Ah, here we are, right where I love to be: back on the dark side of ted Reading Time: 4 mins.
· The Wrath of Code, an Album by Dan Terminus. Released 2 February Genres: Darksynth, Synthwave. Rated # in the best albums of Featured peformers: Dan Terminus (writer, producer), Luca F. Carey (artwork)/5(4).
- Work Song - Warner Beatniks, New Jazz Sextet - 四つの音源によるジャズコンポジション Jazz In Quadraphonic (Vinyl, LP, A
- Dig My Own Grave - New Found Glory / International Superheroes Of Hardcore - Tip Of The Iceberg / Ta
- Las Cintas De Mi Capa - Tuna de Peritos Industriales de Barcelona - La Alegria Universitaria (Vinyl)